Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Very Long Absence

Sorry to be gone for so long. I went to Indiana for 18 days at Christmas. While I was there, I only checked my email twice and certainly never got around to this. I returned to Pasadena just before New Year's but a malfunctioning computer further delayed blogging activities. Fortunately, that situation has now been remedied. I am pleased to report that I have purchased a new computer and...uh oh, it's an Apple. I never thought I would swith to a Mac, but I really like it. I got a desktop because I never took my laptop anywhere anyway. So now I have an iMac G5. It's super cool and has lots of bells and whistles. Come out for a visit sometime, and I'll be glad to give a demonstration of its capabilities. So anyway...sorry for the absence (I also must admit that I've had the computer for about 2 weeks now and still didn't blog), but I'm back now, at least for today. Let me know if anyone is out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger R. T. Bailey said...

I can't wait to show you around! You'll be my first visitor from home. (Hint hint! everyone else!)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home