Thursday, November 03, 2005

Random update

I don't have much to say, but I feel like I need to post something. This has been a good week. I've stayed on top of all my work, and things are going well. I got my first paper back in my Exegesis of Mark class and I got an A. That definitely made my day yesterday. It's not an easy class really, and it's hard to discern what the prof's expectations are sometimes. Therefore, I didn't know what the outcome would be and was incredibly relieved, even surprised, to find the A on my paper. By the way, I cannot remember the last time I wrote more than one draft for a paper. I guarantee you the last time I did it I was required to do so. Other than that, we had another great chapel service this week, and we've got two really good ones in the works, one of which is a Thanksgiving service.

On a side note, my roommate is watching Hoosiers in the living room. Now that I live so far from Indiana, that movie can move me to tears. I think it's really awesome that someone thought enough of what we do in small town Indiana to make a movie and tell the world about it. Yay for November and the start of basketball season! Let's hope Boiler basketball is better than Boiler football this year. I'd love to see Purdue basketball get back to its Big Ten championship-winning ways.

C'est tout pour maintenant!

2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

English Please, or at least a translation for those of us who have no idea what that may be.

9:22 PM  
Blogger R. T. Bailey said...

That's all for now.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home