Monday, October 24, 2005

Only two months now...

That's right. You knew I would inform you. Two months from today is Christmas Eve. Maybe I should've saved that for tomorrow, but once I realize it, it's hard to hold it in. Along those lines, I booked my flight home for Christmas today. December 12th will be the day I head back to that place that is like no other for the holidays.

Alas, for now I am sentenced to academic drudgery. I have to write a review of a book tonight for my Johannine Theology class. Get this title - Jesus the Word according to John the Sectarian: A Paleofundamentalist Manifesto for Contemporary Evangelicalism, Especially Its Elites, in North America. Sounds like a real page-turner, eh? Try finding paleofundamentalism in your dictionary. Time to get back to it. At least I can listen to Christmas music as I go. Hehe... (Keep your eyes on the prize!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home