Sunday, October 23, 2005

Let's try again

As you know, the livejournal thing didn't work out so well. I quit doing it. So now I'm making another attempt to keep everyone who's interetested up to date on what's going on in my life. Oh yeah, by the way, for those of you who don't know, T.I. stands for The Informer, which is a nickname I got from my family when I was a kid. I always made sure everyone was well-informed of events, especially the activities of my twin sister. Hehe... Many who know me well would probably agree that the moniker is still apt. Also, the strange address "teeaigh" is a phonetic spelling of T.I. Everything else I could think of was taken, of course. Be sure to check here often. Leave me comments. Bug me when I don't post for days at a time. I want to do better this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home