Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Four Things

Taking a page from Hanna's book...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Wal-Mart cashier (!), Peer Counselor at Purdue Financial Aid, Quest staff (x3), Office assistant

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
Hoosiers, A Christmas Story, Rudy, Aladdin

Four places I have lived:
Rosedale, IN; West Lafayette, IN; Green Lake, WI; Pasadena, CA

Four TV Shows I love (or like) to watch:
Today, Studio 60, American Idol, Jeopardy

Four [random] places I have been on holiday and visited:
China; Washington, D.C.; Faribault, MN; Boston, MA

Four of my favorite foods:
Pizza, In 'n Out burger, lasagna, homemade applesauce

Four places I would rather be right now:
Rosedale, Green Lake, Purdue, most anywhere east of the Mississippi

Four favorite songs:
Hail Purdue, Abide with Me, Back Home Again in Indiana, That's Amore

1 Comments:

Blogger R. T. Bailey said...

Hebrews?

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home