Friday, October 06, 2006

Luther Wins!

I scored as Martin Luther, the daddy of the Reformation. I am opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the Scriptures as being primarily authoritative.

So says an internet quiz anyway.

I actually had to answer an additional question to break a tie between Luther, Karl Barth, and Anselm. I showed up as Anselm when I took this once before, but I've loosened up on the infant baptism question since then, so that may have allowed Luther to come through. I didn't know those three were tied before I answered the final question, but, needless to say, I'm thrilled that I came out as Luther. He's one of my heroes after all.

I should mention that the last Sunday of this month, October 29, is Reformation Sunday. Wear red to church that day, and if someone asks you why you're wearing red, tell them it's Reformation Sunday. More people need to know.

You can find the quiz I did at the link below.
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home