Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Coming into Focus (37 Days)

Well, only 37 days left until I attain the status of divine master or whatever getting a Master of Divinity degree makes you. The future looms near, and my picture of it is beginning to come into focus. I can't say much, but count on me being east of the Mississippi River and somewhere below the great lakes. I have been and will be traveling. I anticipate sharing some very exciting news with you all soon.

School becomes substantially less interesting with each passing day it seems. I've got a lot to do, but I'm not so worried about it. Last night, instead of working on papers or projects, I went to a Dodger game, because, who knows if I'll ever go to one again? I have purchased my graduation announcements, but I only have a limited number, so I apologize in advance if you don't get one. If you really want one, start pleading your case now.

Now I'm off to a Ministry Enrichment Seminar on weddings (pre-marital counseling, performing the ceremony, etc.). Now this should be useful! Keep in mind, any of my amorous friends, that I'll soon be authorized to guide you into wedded bliss. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

SO SAD THAT YOU COULDN'T OFFICIATE OUR WEDDING, BUT I AM GLAD THAT WE DIDN'T WAIT FOR YOU, THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT DIFFERENT. PERHAPS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO OFFICIATE OVER ELLENS WEDDING?!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home