Monday, April 09, 2007

Two Months! (60 Days)

You may or may not have noticed that I missed my 70 days post. Alas, we are now down to just two months left until graduation! Every time I become discouraged about my workload this quarter I remind myself that this is the last time I have to do it - just one final push! It's a good think I have that source of encouragement, because I missed the deadline to change courses to pass/fail, so I'll be taking all four of my classes for a grade. I should know a lot more about what the future holds soon. When that info comes, I'll pass it along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Hey I went to great measures to find you on here again, so I expect to see some more info on what is going on in your life. I am sure you have much more going on than I do.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home