Saturday, March 10, 2007

90 Days

It's hard to believe it's already been 10 days since we hit the 100 mark. The days are flying now. I got that sermon written - and preached it. It was on baptism, and it went well. Now we're getting ready to head into finals week. I have one exam, one major paper, two shorter papers, and one very minor paper to write. That should be enough for a week's work. The major paper is for the class I took on the Word in Worship. I'm going to argue for Baptists to use the term sacrament instead of ordinance in reference to baptism and the Lord's supper.

The job search continues, and here I'll just say that it seems to be going well. The rubber hits the road in less than three months now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

90 days = 3 months til emancipation.

(...I'm not so secretly envious...)

-Amy

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home